Monday, July 24, 2023

BIRD BATHS!

Today, we were off on an adventure around some of Vienna's surrounding cities. Dr. Barr told me amazing news. I get to visit LOTS OF BIRD BATHS!
I got a seat to myself on the bus. Dr. Barr's friends made sure that I had my seatbelt clicked.
Bird bath#1 in Durnstein, Austria
We then took a river cruise to the city of Melk. Here is the view outside the boat window.
Bird bath #2 outside of the Melk Abby
The entrance to Melk Abby
Bird bath #3 
Bird bath #4
A pretty pink pavilion in the Abby garden.
Bird bath #5
The outside view of the Abby.
I noticed that Dr. Barr was feeling sad today. I think she misses her family. Hopefully, her friends can cheer her up.










7 comments:

  1. Sorry you’re down, sorry you’re blue I found some jokes to carry you through 😀

    1) How can you tell elephants love to travel? Because they always pack their own trunk!

    2) Where do sharks love to go on their holidays? Finland!

    3) How do rabbits like to travel? By Hareplane!

    4) Why did the witch stay in a hotel? Because she heard they had great broom service!

    5) Where do hamsters go on their holidays? To Hamsterdam!

    6) What do you get when you cross a plane with a magician? A flying sorcerer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this won't be easy, but I also know you've got what it takes to get through it. And think of all these adventures and memories you will have to share with your students. Party time when you return. Keeping you in prayer. ♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good grief Woodstock. It seems like this day was all about you and your birdbaths. I'm guessing you were way more excited about them than Dr Barr. Can you give her a big (for you) hug for all of us who can't be there? She's really sharing some great stories with us, but I know it must be hard. When Snoopy makes it back, make sure you two really show her some love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sorry you're feeling blue, Dr. Barr! Those of us at home are enjoying your adventure so much. I hope you feel better tomorrow so you can enjoy your trip more! The bird baths were awesome! I'm sure you enjoyed them more than Dr. Barr, Woodstock. Please give her lots of hugs tonight and tell her that we miss her but want her to have a lovely time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woodstock, please tell Dr. Barr that I had a tough day today too and catching up on your adventures for the last couple of days put a big smile on my face. 🥰 I'm glad to see you were being safe and using the seatbelt too. Give Dr. Barr some extra love and tuggles so she can have a great day tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete